To say that our workshop is our home, would be a dull cliché of course. Yet it is true, cliché or not- we spend more time here than home with our families. It is the place where we meet our clients, we discuss ideas, we measure, we draw, we design, we build and create our mechanical pieces of art.
Long story short, this is what you need to know if you want us to „touch“ your bike:
- Be ready to part with some …..Euros
- Be patient. Patience is a great virtue, especially when you get a Nomad Custom Motorcycle project at the end. Give us about …months to build your dream bike.
- Trust us. We trust your enthusiasm and your desire to own the best bike. Now in turn you trust us and give us free hand in building.
Generally, these are the steps we follow:
- Meeting the client
- Measuring and Technical Check of the Stock Bike.
We get acquainted with the stock bike, we discuss the ergonomic and aesthetic changes desired by our customer, we prepare the project files, we measure, calculate, and decide on the overall concept.
- Drafts and Design
We draw the detailed concept shaped around the needs of the customer as well as our own ideas. We approve the final design.
- We provide the customer with a final detailed offer.
- Building the Dream Bike
Please be ready to give us …. months to do our job. Perfection takes time, patience and devotion, you know.
Here comes the moment of truth – how the new machine behaves on the road. We test it for potential problems or shortcomings – when there are none, we give technical approval of the bike.
- …and here comes the Artist
We don’t just paint the new build. We paint a piece of Art.